The Loves of My Life!!

The Loves of My Life!!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

10,000 Pounds Overhead


So, I saw that Kellie's blog had listed the WOD as 10,000 pounds overhead, and my initial thought was, "April Fools!" And it never occured to me that the 4 rounds of exercise she had posted after had any relation to 10,000 pounds.

In my mind, the idea of 10,000 pounds over head is insane on the surface.

Thanks to great coaching and strategy provided by Nathan and Josh, the Wod was seriously not that bad.....actually it was great! I performed really well.

Go figure, my head says impossible, then my body proves my head wrong!

My perceptions are often off....so very off. I am grateful that I am beginning to notice this false reality that I create in my mind. Noticing just may be the first step in reshaping my view of the world, an my place within it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment