The Loves of My Life!!

The Loves of My Life!!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hope


Today I am refreshingly filled with hope. It's much better then where I've been the past couple of days. I am convinced that there will always be bumps on the road to happy destiny. What is important is to find a way to not let the bump careen you off the road into a dark pit. I'm learning how to absorb the bump, how to redirect, and how to be soft and kind...loving and tolerant. These are good things.

As a quick side note (frightening confession): 4 Easter baskets from the grandparents arrived yesterday, and I am now haunted and tortured by massive amounts of sugar in the house. I ingested an entire bag of bunny shaped gooey goodness. Damn I love a good gummy bunny! By next Wednesday, all that crap has got to leave my house.....my only control is not to have it...sorry kids.....your moms a weak wussy when it comes to candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment